SITES-certified projects define sustainability beyond the building.
SITES can be applied to just about any project, anywhere in the world, on sites with or without buildings—from corporate campuses to streetscapes to homes and more. As of March 2018, nearly 120 projects and nearly 98 million gross square feet of space across 35 states and eight countries have registered or certified with SITES.
Certified SITES projects
Registered SITES projects
- AT&T Discovery District | Dallas, Texas
- Houston Arboretum and Nature Center | Houston, Texas
- Midtown Park | Houston, Texas
- Centennial Park | Nashville, Tennessee
- Library Garden | Vancouver, Canada
- Mueller Town Center Park | Austin, Texas
- WMU Business Technology Research Park Phase 2 | Oshtemo Township, Michigan
- Columbus U.S. Land Port of Entry Expansion | Columbus, New Mexico
- Lieux publics du Projet Bonaventure | Montreal, Canada
- Fort Missoula Regional Park | Missoula, Montana
- Westbury Community Garden | Houston, Texas
- Cully Park | Portland, Oregon
- Suitland Towne Square | Suitland, Maryland
- Stoneridge Corporate Plaza Park | Pleasanton, California
- Colby College Athletic Complex | Waterville, Maine
- Palm Street Park | San Diego, California
- Ashley U.S. Courthouse Modernization and Annex | Toledo, Ohio
- Colby College - Field Project | Waterville, Maine
- Harrisburg Federal Courthouse | Harrisburg, Pennsylvania
- U.S. Federal Courthouse | Greenville, South Carolina
- Earvin Magic Johnson Park | Los Angeles, California
- Rehabilitacion Barrio Chino | Barrio de la Luz, Mexico City, Mexico
- Stoneridge Corporate Park Plaza | Pleasanton, California
Our project directories show only public projects and aren’t intended to act as a full project database.
Search our community of SITES APs who possess the knowledge and skills necessary to support the SITES certification process.