SITES-certified projects define sustainability beyond the building.
SITES can be applied to just about any project, anywhere in the world, on sites with or without buildings—from corporate campuses to streetscapes to homes and more. As of September 2017, more than 100 projects and more than 76.53 million gross square feet of space across 31 states and five countries have registered or certified with SITES.
Certified SITES projects
Registered SITES projects
- Dell Medical District University of Texas at Austin | Austin, Texas
- Houston Arboretum and Nature Center | Houston, Texas
- Midtown Park | Houston, Texas
- West Laurel Hill Cemetery's Nature's Sanctuary | Bala Cynwyd, Pennsylvania
- United States Botanic Garden - Bartholdi Park | Wasington, D.C.
- Centennial Park | Nashville, Tennessee
- Library Garden | Vancouver, Canada
- Mueller Town Center Park | Austin, Texas
- HP Inc. Boise, Idaho Campus | Boise, Idaho
- WMU Business Technology Research Park Phase 2 | Oshtemo Township, Michigan
- Columbus U.S. Land Port of Entry Expansion | Columbus, New Mexico
- Lieux publics du Projet Bonaventure | Montreal, Canada
- Fort Missoula Regional Park | Missoula, Montana
- Westbury Community Garden | Houston, Texas
- Cully Park | Portland, Oregon
- Suitland Towne Square | Suitland, Maryland
- Stoneridge Corporate Plaza Park | Pleasanton, California
- Colby College Athletic Complex | Waterville, Maine
- Palm Street Park | San Diego, California
- Ashley U.S. Courthouse Modernization and Annex | Toledo, Ohio
- Colby College - Field Project | Waterville, Maine
- Harrisburg Federal Courthouse | Harrisburg, Pennsylvania
- U.S. Federal Courthouse | Greenville, South Carolina
- Earvin Magic Johnson Park | Los Angeles, California
Our project directories show only public projects and aren’t intended to act as a full project database.
Search our community of SITES APs who possess the knowledge and skills necessary to support the SITES certification process.